SHASTA LAND SERVICES, INC.
RANCHES FOR SALE
We own ranches, run cattle and horses, grow crops, hunt and fish our own ranches, as well as other ranches throughout the West. The Broker and Associates of Shasta Land Services, Inc. have the experience and equipment necessary to fully access a ranch and show clients all aspects of the properties listed below. We have 4 wheel drive vehicles, ATVs, and horses available for us to inspect any ranch in the West!
1987-2014 Our 27th year in the Ag Real Estate Business!
See our Fishing property section below! New properties added!
Informational packages with topographical maps and photos are available on each of these properties
"Click" on a Ranch name to see Photos & Maps
After downloading Adobe Reader, click on the PDF brochure link for each ranch for a printable brochure
Call us at 530-221-8100
1. 925 ac RED ROCK ROAD RANCH: Approx. 925 acres in Siskiyou County entire ranch certified organic. Currently 167 acres organic alfalfa under two (2) pivots, about 120 acres dry land or potentially irrigated, and the balance juniper/sage range. Excellent wells! 2 wells each reportedly delivering 3,500 gpm only one used in current operation expand your irrigated acreage. Mt. Shasta views from northerly side of property overlooking the fields and surrounding mountains. (Click here for brochure with maps & photos.) Email or call for Bill Wright $1,250,000
DOUBLE CREEK RANCH: New Listing! 182 acres; an Estate Quality Ranch nestled between two creeks, Cow Creek and Oak Run Creek. This ranch has everything that clients are always asking for; flood irrigated pastures, an estate quality home, additional family living quarters, a Class A retreat close to town and airports. $3,800,000 (Click here for a complete brochure).
3. ROUGH DIAMOND RANCH: 280 acres located near Whitmore, CA just east of Redding, CA. Your own private valley, with tall timber, irrigated meadows with free gravity flow water, 2 beautiful ponds one for trout and the other full of bass. New residence situated on the banks of the largest pond, a second home nearby perfect for guests or a caretaker. Water rights from Atkins Creek which flows through the ranch, gravity flow water to irrigate about 100 acres of meadows. Large barn and shop. Call or email Bill Wright for more information. $2,500,000 (CLICK HERE FOR A PRINTABLE BROCHURE)
6. 320 ac STETSON ACRES RANCH: SOLD! Approx. 320 acres in Glenn County, just west of Orland, CA. Currently irrigated pasture in an excellent irrigation district with gravity flow water for flood irrigation! Ranch house, corrals, barn, and a set of scales. Easy access off paved county road. Orchards in the immediate area take a look! (Click here for brochure with maps & photos.) Email or call for more information! $3,520,000
7. QUIET HILLS RANCH: SOLD! PLUS SELLER MAY LEASE ADDITIONAL 7,200 ACRES Approx. 3,871 acres located west of Corning, CA and just south of the small community of Flournoy, CA. Winter range with a capacity of around 300-350 spring pair. Rolling oak covered hills, 5 reservoirs and seasonal streams for excellent stock water and wildlife habitat. Thomes Creek frontage on northerly boundary. Excellent fencing and cross fencing. Blacktail deer, wild turkeys, pigs, quail and dove hunting. Bass fishing in the reservoirs. Email Bill Wright or Bill Quinn for more information. $4,064,000 (CLICK HERE FOR A PRINTABLE BROCHURE)
11. 312 ac 4 CORNERS property: NEW LISTING! Approx. 312 acres located in Big Valley a few miles north of Nubieber and south of Lookout, CA The ranch is on both sides of the Kramer Road and has been farmed to about 125 acres of wild rice in past years. This could be set up as a nice waterfowl property. Close to Modoc National Forest and Ash Creek Wildlife Refuge. Call or email! $480,000 (click here for brochure)
12. PIETY HILL RANCH: NEW LISTING! Approx. 98 acres at bordered by Cloverdale and Placer streets near the town of Igo, CA just west of Redding, CA. This property backs up to BLM Call or email Bill Quinn for details. (click here for brochure) $300,000
13. FALL RIVER WILD TROUT RANCH: 120 deeded acres located in Shasta County, California, on the upper Fall River. The location places itself in the heart of the wild trout fishery on Fall River that has a national reputation. Spacious 5,744 sq. ft. (approximate living space) home is nestled on the banks of Fall River. Large pine trees and manicured green lawns surround this spectacular home. This unique property is in a very private setting accessible only by a private bridge over Fall River. Call or email Bill Quinn $2,490,000 (CLICK HERE FOR A PRINTABLE BROCHURE)
15. 80 AC HORSE RANCH: SOLD! Just west of Cottonwood, CA and north of Red Bluff, CA - 80 acres, oaks & open fields, pond, fenced & cross fenced. This is a very well set up horse ranch Custom home, barn w/5 stalls, tack room, shop, hay storage. Wash ranch w/ hot water. 150' x 300' arena w/all weather footing auto sprinklers plus 50 x 50 round pen. Set up with remote control chute & stripping chute that are also available. All metal fencing for easy maintenance & looks great. Gated entrance w/paved circular drive, beautiful landscaping set up for low maintenance,100 gpm+- well, Williamson Act low taxes. Call or email Bill Wright for more information $875,000 The adjoining 1,800 2,800 acres of winter range also available! (CLICK HERE FOR PRINTABLE BROCHURE)
16. SCOTT RIVER RANCH: SOLD! Approx. 796 acre Scott Valley hay and cattle ranch. Three pivots and ten wheel lines irrigated with shallow wells and surface water. Lots of improvements and great hunting and fishing. Selling at below appraised price. $1,990,000. (Click here for brochure)
18. INGALL SWAMP RANCH & PERMIT: SOLD! Call for others! 1,200 acres located near Alturas, CA up in Modoc County with an adjoining 950 AU USFS permit. Ingall Swamp deeded base land of 1,200 acres consists of about 560 acres of irrigated meadows and 640 acres of rangeland. The USFS Timber Mountain Allotment adjoins the ranch for easy turnout into a private grazing permit. May 1 to September 30 for 950 AU. Excellent water resources with reservoirs and springs on deeded lands and permit. Mule deer, elk, and waterfowl on your own ranch great PLM potential on the deeded lands. Call or email Bill Wright for more information. $1,700,000 - also 536 bred cows available for purchase at market! (CLICK HERE FOR A PRINTABLE BROCHURE)
*** FISHING PROPERTIES ***
See these great new fishing properties .
1. TRINITY RIVER - 271 Thistle Lane, Douglas City: Great steelheading property on the Trinity River's Steel Bridge Rd area! Custom deck on riverbank is perfect for entertaining and watching steelhead and salmon swim by. Two bed, two bath, very nice manufactured home has open living room and kitchen w/views of the River. Located on 5 ac. Property crosses the river, so no BLM buffer strip and no rear neighbors. Perfect for the fisherman - great wade access! (CLICK HERE FOR A PRINTIABLE BROCHURE) $315,000
2. TRINITY RIVER ADVENTURE INN - Douglas City: Ideal opportunity for someone who wants to get back to nature and run a thriving business on the beautiful Trinity River, renowned for its steelhead, salmon and big brown trout. Trinity River Adventure Inn is a 4 season resort featuring unique cabins on a spectacular stretch of river, also popular for kayaking and rafting adventures. Full, supportive training by owners. (CLICK HERE FOR A PRINTIABLE BROCHURE) $795,000
3. HAT CREEK - Old Station: Remarkable vacation opportunity on Hat Creek, renowned for its fishing. Newly remodeled bungalow is perfect for stream-side entertaining with a fire pit, a clubhouse/rec room called the ''Rock House'', lawn and a large deck overlooking the area. Greatjumping off point for nearby Lassen Park, Pacific Crest Trail, hunting, hiking, and some of the West's best fly fishing rivers, streams and lakes. Square footage includes approximately 464 sq. foot loft/sleeping quarters/ game room area off the garage. (CLICK HERE FOR A PRINTIABLE BROCHURE) $319,000
4. KLAMATH RIVER - Hornbrook: Fantastic piece of Klamath River property with nearly half a mile of private frontage. 16.8 acres surrounded by hills and water feels very secluded and includes a large meadow area by the river. The property has a nicely finished guest house with plans available for a larger residence overlooking the area (slab already poured). A great property for the steelhead fisherman! (CLICK HERE FOR A PRINTIABLE BROCHURE) $650,000
5. Old Lewiston Inn Bed and Breakfast: Located on the Trinity River in Lewiston, California. This area is a recreational paradise! The Trinity River is renowned for fantastic Steelhead and Salmon fishing and also has some trophy Brown Trout. The area hosts Trinity and Lewiston Lakes and the Trinity Alps Wilderness Area with over 500,000 acres. Recreational opportunities include fishing, hiking, hunting, rafting, boating and more! The adjacent building included in the sale can be leased out for additional income or use it to run your own business. About 45 mins. from Redding, 15 minutes from Weaverville. Call or email Dan Rhodes REDUCED ASKING PRICE AGAIN! NOW ONLY $449,000 (CLICK HERE FOR A PRINTABLE BROCHURE)
6. EAGLE LAKE WATERFRONT - Located on the shores of Eagle Lake, This property is being sold fully furnished and ready to fish! Includes private dock and 23' North River Seahawk in like-new condition with 150hp Yamaha outboard and 8hp kicker. This five bedroom, three bathroom home has a spacious great room with french doors leading to a large deck overlooking the water and surrounding mountains. The native Eagle Lake strain of Rainbow trout are renowned for their fast growth rate and great fight. Email Bill Wright for more details! $649,000 - Boat included! (CLICK HERE FOR A PRINTABLE BROCHURE)
7. Steiner Flat Rd - Trinity River: SOLD! This one won't last long. Great piece of steelheading property on the Trinity River's popular Steiner Flat Rd area. Two bed, two bath, open living room and kitchen provide great views of the Trinity River. Located on nearly 2 acres and fronting BLM on two sides lends a feeling of peace and privacy. This is a great piece of property for the fisherman as one can easily wade in from the property and catch steelhead! About 50 mins. from Redding, 10 minutes from Weaverville. Call or email Dan Rhodes $329,000 (CLICK HERE FOR A PRINTABLE BROCHURE)
8. 120 deeded acres located in Shasta County, California, on the upper Fall River. The location places itself in the heart of the wild trout fishery on Fall River that has a national reputation. Spacious 5,744 sq. ft. (approximate living space) home is nestled on the banks of Fall River. Large pine trees and manicured green lawns surround this spectacular home. This unique property is in a very private setting accessible only by a private bridge over Fall River. Call or email Bill Quinn $2,490,000 (CLICK HERE FOR A PRINTABLE BROCHURE)
9. Lower Sacramento River Lot 3189 Lake Redding: Located in the city of Redding providing access to the Sacramento River Trail and a great kayak launch site just upstream from the property! The river trail runs between the property and the river. This piece provides fantastic access to both our area's phenomenal trail system and the river's tremendous trout fishery, all with the convenience of being in town! Call or email Dan Rhodes REDUCED PRICE! $149,000 (CLICK HERE FOR A PRINTABLE BROCHURE)
Lower Sacramento River - Riverland Rd : Two separate lots available together or separately with a 20% reduction in price if all cash with a thirty day escrow! The Lower Sacramento River is a tremendous rainbow trout fishery with great hatches and big fish. These properties are located near Knighton Island with lots of great wading and fishing. Priced to move by a motivated seller. Wildlife abounds along the river and the property across the water is undeveloped, enhancing the atmosphere. These properties offer a great opportunity to get some Lower Sac property and all that it offers at much smaller price tag than any other properties currently available. ~Both lots at $260,000 Or $208,000 all cash ~ North lot priced at $189,000 Or $151,200 all cash ~South Lot at $75,000 Or $60,000 all cash Call or email Dan Rhodes (CLICK HERE FOR A PRINTABLE BROCHURE)
CASSEL HAT CREEK 10 ACRES: NEW LISTING! 10 acre parcel located by the old post office in Cassel, CA. Own 10 acres in the heart of tremendous fishing opportunities with the old channel of Hat Creek and Hat Creek Canal bisecting the property. Cassel Forebay is across the street. Call Bill Quinn of Dan Rhodes for more information. Asking Price only $125,000 (CLICK HERE FOR A PRINTABLE BROCHURE)
CALL US AT
Shasta Land Services, Inc. CA State Brokers License # 04102904
Bill Wright CA State Brokers License # 00963490
Bill Quinn CA State Brokers License # 00820135
Dan Rhodes CA State Brokers License # 01775146
The above information was obtained from sources deemed reliable, but Shasta Land Services, Inc. does not assume responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. A prospective buyer should verify all data to their own satisfaction and seek the advice of legal counsel on issues such as water rights, leases, tax consequences, zoning, etc. Buyer is to rely solely on his/her independent and due diligence as to the feasibility of the property for their own purposes. Maps included in this brochure are for general information only and, while believed to be substantially accurate, are not of "survey" or expert quality. Property is subject to prior sale, price change, correction, or withdrawal from the market without notice.